For information for Faculty, click here.
Beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, Brother Rice is using PTC Wizard for the conference sign-up process.
Sign-up form availability will be published in the Daily Announcements. The sign-up form will close at noon on the day of conferences (first day if there are multiple days).
After the sign-up form is closed, walk-in conference appointments may be available for some teachers. You can contact a teacher directly using the Faculty Directory.
Topics covered in this video:
- Logging into PTC Wizard (http://brrice.ptcwizard.com/parent)
- Scheduling appointments
- Modifying appointments
- How to get assistance (248.833.2200)
Username and password
At least two days prior to the start of conference sign-up, all parents will receive an email message containing the username/password that will be required to login. Messages will only be sent to parents who are registered in PowerSchool. If you are not registered in PowerSchool or did not receive your username/password contact 248.833.2200.
- If you have multiple children that attend Brother Rice, PTC Wizard will save you time by allowing you to sign up for all of their appointments at one time.
- If you have multiple children that have a common teacher, you can sign up for multiple appointments but they cannot be scheduled back-to-back.
Multiple classes with same teacher
- If your child has a teacher for multiple classes, you will only be able to sign up for one appointment with that teacher.
Other questions or assistance
If you need any further assistance with conference appointments, contact the School Office at 248.833.2000.